Call us on 01438 841 270
to pre-arrange a meeting at our stand
The best short-haul destinations for the wedding of your dreams
Malta & Gozo
New destinations are regularly added... keep checking our website ...
Why do so many Brides & Grooms choose a Planet Wedding?
• Unlike most other tour operators who simply offer set wedding packages, Planet Weddings understands it is YOUR wedding - all the arrangements we offer are flexible to meet YOUR requests for YOUR tailor-made dream wedding (...but if you prefer a set package, we also have various options available).
• Planet Weddings can confirm your wedding date and wedding time when you book.
• At many of our wedding destinations, your stay overseas can be for just one week (many other operators force you to book 2 weeks!). If you want to be away for 2 weeks, you can marry the first week and enjoy a relaxing honeymoon the 2nd week.
• All your requests are forwarded to our overseas teams and if we feel we can't wait a couple of days for a reply... we just pick up the phone and get the query answered straight away.
• We'll help you choose the best reception venue depending on your budget, your preferences and how many guests you have. And if you prefer to have your reception at a local restaurant/taverna, we'll recommend the best options and get it all organised on your behalf. • We're not just a voice on the phone or a typed message in an email and we would be delighted to meet you face-to-face at our offices in Hertsfordshire - just call us for an appointment. • Planet Weddings is with you every step of the way to ensure the whole planning process is as stress-free as the big day itself. • Planet Weddings (operated by Planet Holidays) is also able to make all your flight and accommodation arrangements (for you and your guests),
Civil ceremonies are available at all the destinations we feature.
Religious weddings (Anglican & Catholic), religiousblessings and symbolic blessings may also be arranged depending on which resort you choose.
• Venue choices •
When you're looking for a special venue, Planet Weddings spoils you for choice: hotels ... registry offices & town halls ...
local churches & cute little chapels ... character venues including museums, wineries, tavernas, castles, pousadas & more ...
awe-inspiring cliff top terraces ... and of course stunning beaches
for a true-sand-between-your-toes beach wedding.
• Wedding packages •
To make things easier for you, we have put together a variety of packages which include the essential special touches our couples usually ask us to organise. You'll also have the opportunity to add other 'extras' to make it as personalised as you wish it to be.>>>view packages...
• Same-sex couples •
Same-sex weddings are available in Portugal and 'blessings' can be arranged at some venues in Cyprus and Greece. Same-sex couples can also enjoy a civil partnership service in Malta & Gozo. >>>read more...
Renewal of Vows
Renewing your vows or celebrating a special wedding anniversary can be organised for just the two of you or to include
friends and relatives. ...read more >
We have a wide range of accommodation choices at all our nuptial destinations. And of course, there are many options for you to enjoy a private honeymoon away from your guests, if you so wish! ...read more >
From a lavish menu at a stylish hotel to the traditional cuisine of a local restaurant, a beach barbecue, an informal sea view terrace or a garden setting, we'll organise your wedding reception to suit your budget, preferences and party size. ...read more >
It is best to let us organise your travel and accommodation as well as your wedding.
We cannot be held responsible for any arrangements you make independently
and you would not be entitled to any complimentary/discounted benefits that may be offered to couples who also book their holiday with us.
For 'Wedding Only' bookings, a charge of £200 per couple will be added to the overall wedding cost.
It will also be your responsibility to contact the Planet Weddings Co-ordinator on arrival to arrange a meeting place and time.
Some of our wedding venues are featured in a series of special WEDDING VIDEOS (click the links below to view)
Planet Weddings is part of Planet Holidays.
Planet Holidays is a member of ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) - membership No W6455.
'Flight-Inclusive' packages booked through Planet Holidays are covered by the Air Travel Organiser's Licence, ATOL No 808
of parent company, Sunvil International Sales Limited - this means that all air holidays & flights booked through us
are ATOL protected. Furthermore Planet Holidays has also chosen to protect, under its ABTA licence,
all monies collected in the UK in relation to 'accommodation only' and 'wedding only' arrangements.
As all members of AITO (Association of Independent Tour Operators), Planet Holidays is also committed to high standards of service and is required to adhere to a Code of Conduct which encourages high operational standards and conduct. For further information, please click on logos.