What's included in the SANI RESORT WEDDING package:
• Marriage Licence.
• Personal and professional advice from our Wedding Co-ordinator in the UK to help you decide on the best venue at the resort to suit your preference.
• Communication with the resort's Wedding Co-ordinator to secure your preferred wedding venue and your preferred wedding date.
• Confirmation of your wedding date and time.
• Clear advice regarding the legal requirements and all the documentation that you need to obtain prior to travel.
• Meeting with the resort's Wedding Co-ordinator soon after you arrive in Halkidiki.
• Assistance from the resort's Wedding Co-ordinator in Halkidiki with processing all the paperwork with the relevant local authorities once you have arrived at your resort. The Wedding Co-ordinator will organise all necessary appointments with the relevant local authorities.
• Services of the resort's Wedding Co-ordinator, including advice and assistance with arranging all the finishing touches you may wish to add.
• Services of the resort's Wedding Co-ordinator on your wedding day to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that everyone in your party leaves on time to reach the wedding venue.
• Services of the resort's Wedding Co-ordinator after your wedding to arrange delivery of Marriage Certificates, plus if applicable, viewing of photographs/ DVD.
The SANI RESORT WEDDING Package also includes the following ‘Special Touches’...
• Fruit in room on arrival.
• Room upgrade (subject to avaiability).
• Bride's bouquet.
• Buttonhole for the Groom.
• Flowers in Bride & Groom's room on wedding day.
• Return taxi transfer from the resort to the registry office in Kassandra where your civil wedding ceremony is performed (maximum 3 persons in taxi).
• Sparkling wine to toast the Bride & Groom.
• 1-Tier wedding cake.
• Breakfast in room for Bride & Groom's on the morning after wedding night.
• Candlelit dinner for Bride & Groom during stay at the resort (excluding drinks).
Flights & accommodation are NOT included in the price as these will vary depending on your travel date, duration of stay, which hotel you choose at Sani Resort and the type of room you ask us to book.
The price does not include some of the costs which have to be paid in UK.
So, please remember that you will also have to budget for the following: Official paperwork (this includes official stamps + translation of 2 birth certificates, 2 certificates of No impediment & 2 marriage certificates); Translation of extra documents (depending on your status); Legalisation of all documents by FCO); Set up fee for wedding reception at the hotel.
Price applies to 2016 weddings.
An increase of approximately 10% is expected to apply to weddings taking place in 2017.